The MDOT MVA Bus visits a variety of locations and employment centers throughout the State of Maryland. For more information about specific services offered or to verify the bus schedule, please call 410-768-7000. Appointment required.
Services offered on the MDOT MVA bus are:
- Obtain a renewal/duplicate/corrected Maryland Drivers License
- Obtain a renewal/duplicate/corrected Maryland Identification Card
- Obtain a duplicate/corrected Commercial Drivers License (address/name only. No endorsements can be added)
- Obtain Certified Copy of Driving Record
- Obtain Disability Placards/Plates
- Return Tags/ Apply for a Tag Refund
- Apply for a change of address card (card will be mailed)
- Renew Vehicle Registration
- Obtain Substitute Plates, Substitute Stickers, and Duplicate Registrations
- Pay Administrative Flag fees on Registrations
- Register to vote
- Register as an organ donor
Note: Drivers License/Identification Cards that require out of country documents and/or temporary VISA's for renewal, can not be processed on the MVA Bus.
Commercial Driver\'s Skills Test (CDL) - CDL Holders - must visit a Full Service MVA branch office.
The MDOT MVA bus is available from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the following locations ONLY on the specified dates.
Chestertown - Appointment required.
848 High Street Chestertown, MD 21620
Friendship Heights Village Council - Appointment required.
4433 South Park Avenue Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Ocean City - Appointment required.
66th Street and Coastal Highway (next to District Court Parking lot)
Ocean City, MD 21842
Prince George's County
Goddard Space Visitor Center - NASA - Appointment required.
(Entrance to the visitors center is located off Icesat Rd. Turn left into the visitors center before security check point)
8800 Greenbelt Rd Greenbelt, MD 20771