The MVA Bus visits a variety of locations and employment centers throughout the State of Maryland. For more information about specific services offered or to verify the bus schedule, please call 410-768-7000.
Services offered on the MVA bus are:
- Obtain a renewal/duplicate/corrected Maryland Drivers License
- Obtain a renewal/duplicate/corrected Maryland Identification Card
- Obtain a duplicate/corrected Commercial Drivers License (address/name only. No endorsements can be added)
- Obtain Certified Copy of Driving Record
- Obtain Disability Placards/Plates
- Return Tags/ Apply for a Tag Refund
- Apply for a change of address card (card will be mailed)
- Renew Vehicle Registration
- Obtain Substitute Plates, Substitute Stickers, and Duplicate Registrations
- Pay Administrative Flag fees on Registrations
- Register to vote
- Register as an organ donor
Note: Drivers License/Identification Cards that require out of country documents and/or temporary VISA's for renewal, can not be processed on the MVA Bus.
Commercial Driver\'s Skills Test (CDL) - CDL Holders - must visit a Full Service MVA branch office.
The MVA bus is available from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the following locations ONLY on the specified dates.
**No additional 2020 dates are currently scheduled, please check back for updates.**
Social Security Administration
(Robert Myers Blvd onto Interior Rd in parking lot R, the MVA Bus will be parked to your left in lot) Woodlawn, Maryland 21235
848 High Street Chestertown, MD 21620
Friendship Heights Village Council
4433 South Park Avenue Chevy Chase, MD 20815
66th Street and Coastal Highway (next to District Court Parking lot)
Ocean City, MD 21842
Prince George's County
Goddard Space Visitor Center - NASA
(Entrance to the visitors center is located off ICESat Rd. Turn left into the visitors center before security check point)
8800 Greenbelt Rd Greenbelt, MD 20771