Wait Times: Please note that the MVA's busiest days are at the end of each month and the first days of the next month. Therefore, MVA strongly recommends that you plan your visit during the middle of the month. Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays are high volume days at the MVA. Plan your visit on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday to minimize your time with us.
Note: The MVA does not guarantee that a wait time will remain constant. Due to the dynamic nature of customer traffic, wait times are subject to change and vary from when you view the time online until you actually arrive at an MVA branch office. This data is updated every five minutes, this page does not auto-update.
Services The services available at this office are:
- Renew MD Driver's License (you must have your current MD license with you)
- Apply for a Photo Identification Card (for non-drivers only)
- Obtain Driving Records
- Return Tags
- Convert Provisional Driver's License
- Convert Profile Driver's License
- Duplicate Driver's License
- Obtain Disability Placards
Kiosk Services The services available at the kiosk are:
- Vehicle Registration Renewal (sticker delivered at kiosk)
- Non-Commercial Drivers License Renewal, Duplicate or Correction (Drivers License will be mailed to address on record)
- ID Card Renewal, Duplicate or Correction (ID Card will be mailed to address on record)
- Request Driving Records
- Request Replacement Title
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program Extension
- Duplicate/additional registration cards (card delivered at kiosk)
- Order plates (Agricultural, Chesapeake Bay, Personalized & Standard)
- Pay Administrative Flag fees
- Request County Pride sticker
- PIN Management
- Temporary Registration (delivered at kiosk)
- Substitute Sticker (delivered at kiosk)
- Email Management
- Emergency Contact
*This branch has a 24 hour kiosk available to the public.
Kiosk Availability: Kiosks are available during normal business hours unless specificly noted below as a 24 hour kiosk. Operational denotes a kiosk is in working order. Wait times at a kiosk vary depending on branch volume.
|Parkville 4 (24 Hour)||Available|
Commercial Driver's Skills Test (CDL):
must visit a Full Service MVA branch office.
Please call 410-768-7000 (or 1-800-492-4575 TTY for the Hearing Impaired) or email us at email@example.com.
If you have any complaints or customer service problems with the Parkville office please contact Charles Howell, District Manager, at 410-768-7000 (or 1-800-492-4575 TTY for the Hearing Impaired).