Glen Burnie, Md. (December 23, 2019) – The Maryland Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Administration (MDOT MVA) will close all branch offices and Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program (VEIP) stations on Tuesday, December 24 and Wednesday, December 25 in observance of the Christmas holidays.
MDOT MVA self-service VEIP kiosks, online services and 24-hour kiosks, however, will still be available. Customers may complete numerous transactions online at https://mva.maryland.gov/Pages/default.aspx, including:
- Driver’s License Renewals,
- Duplicate/Additional Registration Cards,
- Vehicle Registration Renewals,
- Insurance Compliance Payments,
- Identification Card Renewals,
- Title Replacements,
- Change of Address,
- Driving Records,
- License Plate Purchase/Replacement,
- Temporary Registration,
- Information on Administrative Flag Fees,
- VEIP Test Date Extension and
- Substitute Stickers.
Customers are also encouraged to utilize the REAL ID Lookup Tool and Document Guide to learn their compliance status and make an appointment to get REAL ID ready in the new year. Appointments can be made at www.mva.maryland.gov/odg
All MDOT MVA offices and VEIP stations will reopen Thursday, December 26, 2019.